|Home Doctors Treatments|
We are currently open as "essential medical care" during the Coronavirus crisis and following strict disinfection protocols between patients. (See below for instructions for patients)
If you are in a high risk category, believe you have symptoms, have been exposed to someone with symptoms, or are supposed to be under quarantine, you must reschedule your appointment to protect yourself and others from further spread.
Here’s how we’re keeping our patients safe during this public health situation of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Inside the treatment rooms:
· All treatment tables and headrests are wiped down between every patient with disinfectant confirmed to kill cold/flu/bacteria and virus (including Coronavirus)
· Therapy equipment is wiped down after use
· Surfaces patients touch in the treatment room are disinfected
· Doctors use hand sanitizer after each patient and wash hands throughout the day
Outside the treatment rooms in the general office:
· Lobby chairs are wiped down with disinfectant throughout the day
· Check-in counters and credit card machines are wiped down throughout the day
· All doorknobs throughout the office including the entry way door are wiped down throughout the day
· Pens and clipboards are wiped down after each use
If you are supposed to be under quarantine, believe you are in a high risk category, or feel you could be having symptoms, please reschedule your appointment to keep yourself and others safe.